The purified grade of Guar gum is used in the following industries:
- Oil Well Drilling
Guar Gum is also used in making of Insecticides and Pesticides, Detergent and Soaps, Paint, Electrode & Brazing Fluxes, Plywood, Leather, Foundry, Tobacco Processing, Pencils and Crayons, Adhesives, etc.
We take the following quality control measures to assure the production of hundred percent pure Gum:
- Round the clock quality control checks by qualified laboratory staff
- At every half an hour, processed material from the plant is tested by lab chemist who instructs plant efficiency to the plant supervisor
- All analysis reports are computerized so as to get quality feedback and quality assurance to buyers abroad
- 100 percent quality assurance as incoming raw materials are also tested for specifications
- Guaranteed supply within contacted period
The plants and equipments at our production house are all designed and fabricated by experts, skilled and trained personnels who are masters in operating fully automatic operations.
Great importance is given to the packaging of the products so as to avoid any kind of damage while transportation. Before the products are packed, the paper bags are tested for their strength capacity. The products are packed by automatic bag packer without hand touch, in six ply paper bags. All shipments are made in containers which are cleaned and fully fumigated before and after stuffing at the warehouse by a specially trained staff.